DMCA Notice / Content Removal Policy
ArabScene.Org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on ArabScene.Org.
The torrent information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted.
We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove torrents from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so.
The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Claim must be written in English language and it must be understandable.
- The Claim must be sent from your Company E-Mail, Claims sent from free Service E-Mails like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. will be rejected.
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct torrent pages.
We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to ArabScene.Org's
designated copyright agent at the following address:
Please allow 3-5 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite
your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Upon receiving said notice, as per our legal requirements we will immediately disable/remove accessing to said content. Furthermore, ArabScene.Org
reserves the right to terminate access to its services at any time to any user responsible for repeat infringement, and we do so.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
ArabScene Staff TeaM